Email Marketing Manager
London, £40 – 45k plus bonus and benefits
Email Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Email Campaign Manager
Working for a global consumer services company with tens of millions of customers, the Email Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Email Campaign Manager role involves overseeing and authorising the planning, design and execution of targeted email marketing campaigns.
The Email Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Email Campaign Manager will:
- develop creative and effective email programmes to drive customer acquisition and retention;
- lead the business understanding of the email channel; deliver effective emails (ROI, open rates, click rates, purchase rates and sign up);
- work with email providers to ensure deliverability through all ISPs and maintain white list status;
- flag up any potential Email conflicts /issues to Head of CRM and help problem resolution; support business teams with best practice advice and strategy for both tactical and operational emails;
- maintain a complete record of all emails dispatched and their results (both financial and operational);
- ensure all activity is legally compliant and confirms with Cap code, DMA’s code of practice and the Data Protection Act;
- develop and maintain strong operational relationships with internal and external teams and manage a robust test and learn programme for email.
Candidates for the Email Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Email Campaign Manager role must have strong email marketing experience in a mass consumer market.
Candidates may come from any product/service background, such as publishing, retail, travel, tourism, holidays, leisure, financial services, media, etc. In addition, candidates must have strong literacy, be very comfortable analysing and manipulating data and have excellent communication skills to work with other teams. There are excellent opportunities for career development in this growing team.
Please apply to [email protected]lligentpeople.co.uk