Head of eCommerce
Northampton, £70-80k plus bonus, car, benefits
Head of E-Commerce / Head of Online Trading / Head of Online Marketing
Working for a large award winning retail organisation, the Head of E-Commerce / Head of Online Trading / Head of Online Marketing role involves leading a team of 6 and owning the online retail channel, including digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Campaigns), product management, the user experience, online merchandising (up-sell, cross sell, link sell) and all online sales targets.
The Head of E-Commerce / Head of Online Trading / Head of Online Marketing will:
- Construct, implement and develop an innovative online strategy to drive the business forward
- Create a strong online marketing team/ e-commerce team
- Building on your commercial marketing acumen, you will interpret web, transaction and advertising data to identify improvement opportunities
- Improving the conversion rate of visitors to the website
- Alongside attracting new customers, you will develop campaigns delivering maximum retention and value from existing customers
- Deliver site improvements aimed at greatly improving the customer experience and sale conversion rates
- Implement SEO, PPC, and social media strategies
- Analyse website performance and develop strategies for growth
Candidates for the Head of E-Commerce / Head of Online Trading / Head of Online Marketing role must have previous experience in a senior e-commerce and digital marketing role, across any product category. Experience improving the online user experience, online merchandising, analysis of consumer behaviour and digital marketing is important.
This is a great opportunity to have an impact on a high revenue retail organisation’s web channel. Candidates may come from any retail sector, such as fashion, home ware, retail financial services, electronics, white goods, FMCG / grocery, etc.
Please apply to [email protected]