Online Copywriter – eCommerce – London
Online Copywriter – c.25k – Central London
Online Copywriter / Web Editor / Online Content Producer required for a rapidly growing eCommerce company.
The Online Copywriter / Web Editor / Online Content Producer role involves writing copy for a variety of different media including the website, Email, web banners, advertisements, social media and blogs. The role will involve working closely with the brand, performance marketing, design and product teams.
The Online Copywriter / Web Editor / Online Content Producer – eCommerce will:
- Write suitable, on-brand copy across a range of mediums, both on and offline
- Edit and proof-read copy generated by other members of the team as required, with a view to simplifying technical jargon and eliminating industry speak
- Come up with strong concepts, stories, one liners, strap lines and long copy as the brief requires
- Consistently deliver quality work, on time
The Online Copywriter / Web Editor / Online Content Producer must be:
- Highly creative, with left of field thinking
- Have a strong understanding of copywriting principles, including writing for the web and SEO
- Perfect at spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Have a portfolio that shows off your diversity and creativity
- Have copywriting experience in a business environment (ideally within the digital space)
- Fluency in another language is preferable but not a prerequisite
Our client is a fast-growing, global ecommerce start-up who has recently received significant backing from global investors. The role is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking for an immediate sense of ownership in a fast growing organisation with global ambitions.
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1108-28
Intelligent People are a specialist Online Copywriter recruitment agency.