Senior SEO Manager
24th April, 2019
£55K - £65K + benefits - City of London
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior SEO Manager / SEO and Content Manager / SEO Lead to bring their expertise to an eCommerce platform that’s expanding internationally with exciting growth plans over the next 12 months.
As the Senior SEO Manager / SEO and Content Manager / SEO Lead you will report directly into the Marketing Director and will lead and execute the full SEO strategy. This role is perfect for a talented search engine optimisation specialist who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
The Senior SEO Manager / SEO and Content Manager / SEO Lead will:
* Develop and implement effective SEO strategy
* Combine data across analytic platforms, identifying opportunities for growth
* Manage an SEO agency, focus mainly being outreach campaigns
* Work closely with the in-house technical team to implement SEO recommendations for their international markets
* Work closely with the content team to deliver the SEO content roadmap
* Identify and solve any problems or defects within a timely manner
The Senior SEO Manager / SEO and Content Manager / SEO Lead must have:
*More than 4+ years experience in an international eCommerce environment
*Track record in planning and implementing successful SEO strategies
*Proven aptitude in improving organic search performance
*A strong technical understanding and ability
*An ability to identify and extract relevant patterns when mining through SEO data
*Experience using analytic tools and SEO tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Senior SEO Manager / SEO and Content Manager / SEO Lead to join a champion team and have a huge sense of ownership and autonomy, playing a key role the growth of the company.
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior SEO Manager agency.