Digital Product Manager
16th May, 2019
£50K - £65K amazing company and benefits - London
Digital Product Manager
A Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager is required for a high growth scale up about to go global after a 9-figure investment.
This high-profile role will need a true intrapreneur, the Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will have a blank canvas to take ownership of a full customer experience – with mobile apps, on demand services and white label commercial products in brand new markets all on the horizon.
The Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will work with the Head of Product launch a brand-new customer experience that is set to become the first in the industry.
The Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
*Owning the product strategy and backlog for end-to-end customer journeys.
*Taking a lean, research led approach to improvements.
*Working very closely with developers and UX designers, to enable the creation of high-quality user stories.
*Working closely with marketing to plan communication activities
*Working with key commercial stakeholders to agree KPIs and approach
*Integrating and optimising sales journeys across digital and offline
*Launching and iterating on a new capability to customers
*Owning, measuring and reporting on key product metrics
*Working with Software Engineering to make sure we are building technology in a sustainable and scalable way.
The Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will be responsible will have:
* Demonstrable, product management experience from a fast-moving, environment E.g. a scale-up / or high traffic business/enterprise
* Experience using data and analytics tools to prioritise your roadmap
* Want to own, shape, and go all-in on a product
* Are passionate about what you do and are highly driven to achieve your professional and personal goals
* Are a team player who embraces collaboration within your team and across different teams
* Have a passion for digital, agile, software product management.
This is a great opportunity for a mid-level Product Manager ready to make their next step in a high growth, agile scale up that is embraces simplicity, transparency and treating people and our planet fairly.
Intelligent People is a specialist Digital Product Manager recruitment agency.Go Back