VP Marketing – Startup
16th May, 2019
£80K - £110K - London
A Marketing Lead / VP Marketing / Head of Marketing is required for a high growth tech brand who are revolutionising the way we shop online. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and will have end-to-end ownership of growth strategy, partnerships, brand, acquisitions, PR, insights, data and community development.
The successful Marketing Lead / VP Marketing / Head of Marketing will have demonstrable experience scaling a tech first start-up to a household name through growing an active and loyal community as well as a thorough understanding of traditional on and offline marketing.
This is an opportunity for the Marketing Lead / VP Marketing / Head of Marketing who has previously worked at a similar level start-up; delivered significant growth and knows what to expect from a challenge like this. If you’ve done this at a fintech or fashion business – get in touch!
The Marketing Lead / VP Marketing / Head of Marketing will be responsible for:
* Utilising the full mix of digital channels and data analytics
* Ownership of conversion and retention strategies to increase user activity
* Strategic B2B and B2C activity
* Working with senior leadership team to deliver revenue targets, building commercial strategy linked the product roadmap to increase user volume and increased LTV
* PR, Brand & Insights and Data
* Growing the brand internationally with influencers and users through all channels
The Marketing Lead / VP Marketing / Head of Marketing will:
* Proven success building and managing teams across various marketing channels
* Demonstrated success developing brand strategies, launching new products and businesses, and driving adoption across various consumer touchpoints
* Demonstrated success in building out digital marketing / CRM ecosystems, including data flow strategy, analytics, event tracking and reporting
* Thorough understanding of multiple marketing channels and experience successfully managing multiple work streams concurrently
* Analytical, with a solid understanding of when to enlist tactics to meet different KPIs; from brand awareness, to customer acquisition, to driving sales for retail partners. Data-lead, ensuring all marketing is highly measurable and contributes towards our B2B and B2C KPIs.
* Proven track record of building a marketing function to achieve commercial scale
* Hands on experience using tools to improve user optimisation and conversion preferably
This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up organisation going through a huge transformation at present. The Marketing Lead / VP Marketing / Head of Marketing will play a pivotal role in the success of this business long term.